Saturday, February 24, 2007

Do Herpes Outbreaks Get Worse When Your Older

Healing Before Surgery - relax

As a result very little anaesthetic is being used the entire time of the surgical procedure. You are in control of what’s happening to your body. You have set the processes into motion through your ability to relax on command, your command. The waves continue in their rhythmic pattern. Every time you hear the phrase, “You are doing fine,” all of your healing systems come together to function in a normal healthy manner. They create complete recovery within and without. Relax, take a deep breath... You are doing fine.

Let yourself sink deeper and deeper into a peaceful relaxed state. Your mind begins to drift. It is like a dream. You begin rehearsing for your surgical procedure. It is safe and enjoyable to be this relaxed. Through the power of your imagination you see yourself walking into the medical facility. You say to yourself, “This is where I am going to get well....This is where my body is going to be repaired so it can get well....This is where I can go whenever I need to...to help my physician help me to wellness....I make the decisions for my well being...I have decided that this is a surgical procedure that will bring my body to wellness... The surgeon and staff are here to help me... The word for the day is co-operation...We are a team,... we work together.” As a result of these positive thoughts you can see, feel and know just how you are entering the medical facility. You walk with confidence, you speak with confidence and you smile with confidence and pride. This is your decision. I’ll give you time to rehearse this scene...(30 seconds) Good, you are doing fine. Notice how good you feel about being in control of your thoughts and feelings. Good, you are doing fine. Each and every time you practice this, you become calmer and more relaxed... and this is so.


0 comments:

Post a Comment